Thursday, April 28, 2011

Greetings from the Happiest Place on Earth...

... and I'm not just being cheeky.  In a study a few years ago, Malta barely beat out Denmark and Switzerland to be crowned the happiest country in the world.  And I can see why.  I only arrived yesterday afternoon, but so far I'm in love with the tiny capital city of Valletta.  It's very quiet at night, which suits me fine right now.

I don't have internet at my guest house, so it will be difficult to write regular blog posts with photos, but I'll try.

I've made a great, lucky connection.  The curator of the National Museum of Fine Arts has agreed to give me a private meeting tomorrow afternoon.  He's the head of the art world here in Malta and has even published a book about Caravaggio on the island.  I'm sure he can put me on the track of some things I wouldn't have otherwise found.

3 comments:

  1. Invest with 400$ and get a returns of 10,000$ within seven business working days.Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 400$ and get a returns of 10,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

    Email: investmoneyoilgasfast@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via {automatedcardsonline@gmail.com)or (on Whatsapp,+1-929-279-3894 on Whatsapp}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD
    )
    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via{automatedcardsonline@gmail.com)or{+1 929-279-3894 on Whatsapp}

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete